Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 3 – your favorite television program

Golden Girls.

I loved it when I was 7 and watched it all the time with my Grandma, until I got old enough to have a driver's license and stopped staying the night with her. I'd do anything to go spend some more nights hanging out with her.

I loved it when I was 23 and lived with Belle's Grandma while Belle's dad was overseas. We watched it alll the time. So much fun!

I loved it when I could finally get it on DVD! I have all the boxes sets!

I loved it when I was on Maternity Leave this year and watched it at all hours of the night!

I still love it now that I'm home during the day and watching daytime tv :) :) :)

It's the greatest show ever.

The second greatest show ever is Jersey Shore. I'm just sayin'. Gotta go GTL.

Love y'all!
Ann

No comments: