Sunday, January 31, 2010

Limp/B!tch, Same Story/Diff Year

Happy 2010!!

Went to yoga today. OMG, either I took off 10 months from yoga or I gained a bunch of weight. Oh yeah, I freaking did BOTH! So it's been a little over 3 weeks since Baby Will's b-day! I decided it was time to hit the shala!!! My practice was pretty terrible but not as bad as I expected. I am definitely already sore though and it's not even tomorrow yet! Yikes!! I'm all set to limp & b!tch tomorrow :) I was sooooo happy to get back to yoga though! =Love!!

I then weighed myself. I am aware it's only been 3 weeks but patience is not a virtue I've acquired during my 31.8 years. I have 11 lbs to lose to get back to my "first dr. appt. weight (I was about 10 weeks I think)" and 14 or 15 to lose to get down to my "wedding weight." So I guess I'm off the ice cream diet. Hahaha.

Mucho love to y'all!
~Ann

No comments: