Monday, February 1, 2010

Waaaaaaaaah! Days, Nashville, ec.

OMFG I am so sore! L&B, people, L&B! There's been a whole lot of whining going on at my house today. Luckily, the baby has no choice but to listen intently :) It makes me feel better...not really. lol.

On a lighter note, I watched Days of Our Lives today. Seriously, there has been NO PROGRESS since the last time I was on maternity leave in 2001! Well, except the fact they are taking advantage of the 'internets' now and Skyping with eachother insted of just calling eachother, even though they all live in Salem. Stupid. Hope and Bo are still having MAJOR DRAMA - currently broken up but still talking about eachother. I think their little girl wants them to get back together (she's like 5). Bo was skyping with his little daughter today and forgot to turn off his computer. So the little girl logged back on and caught him making out with some random chick. Duh. The goods news is Charlie, the neighbor from the show Empty Nest, is now on the show. I'm not sure why that is good news except for I still laugh thinking about Dreyfuss, the dog.

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my annual hommage to Nashville. Shall we go in March? April? May? June? Hmmm... I'd love to go when it's warm even though we ALWAYS go around my b-day in March.

We can't go in July because we're going to Vegas. Yay!

Okay, that's all my scoop!

Love,
Ann

No comments: