Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much easier is the winter when you don't have to leave the house?

A: 50 Billion.

OMG, I have always despised winter in the worst way. Not overly a fan of Fall or Spring either. I really would be happiest in Southern Florida, or better yet, somewhere right on the equator. I am one of those weirdos that doesn't want or need a/c in the house. I lovvvve humidity.

HOWEVER, now that I don't have to leave the house if I don't want to :), and I don't have to wear freakin' dress clothes and heels, and I can bundle up to no end and leave it all on at my destination (aka usually the mall), winter is cool. We have made peace. Thanks, husb...of course, I couldn't be at home right now without that guy <3

I'm gonna sit here, feed Will some cheerios and admire the sparkly snow (from the couch). yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Holla.
Love~Ann

1 comment:

Z said...

I know where there's LOTS of humidity! *lol*