Friday, December 24, 2010

Short Timer


 

Cute, right?  Too bad she's bad.

You all know about my animal hoarding.  You can imagine Kurt's random comments about the animals.  I have to admit they are pretty funny (secretly he likes them, I know it).  Kurt's not a man of many words but the things he does say are HILARIOUS.  And he normally doesn't crack a smile at his own jokes, which makes them even funnier.

OMG.  So, I came out at 4am the other a.m.  Georgia had thrown up on the threshold between the kitchen linoleum and the very light beige carpet of the living room.  "*&^("  OMG.  It was like red.  And it was a lot.  Again, "%#$!!!!!!!!!!"  It was like 1/2 on the kitchen floor, 1/2 on the carpet.  OMFG dog, can't you just throw up 100% in the kitchen.  Ugh!  So I make a half-ditch effort to clean it up.  I get back into bed and knowing Kurt's about to hear the cockadoodledoo (farmboy), I told him Georgia threw up on the carpet but "don't be mad at her, it's not her fault." 

He gets up, comes back in to give me a kiss (no job = effing awesome).  He, very calmly, goes, "Oh by the way, Georgia threw up on your new purse.  'Don't be mad at her.  It's not her fault.'"  I had to give it to him, that was hilarious.

When I saw the throw up on my brand new handbag, I texted him and said, "If she throws up on my L.A.M.B. again, I'll kill her."
His response:  "Hope she does." 

hahaha.

3 comments:

Laura@SometimesCrafty said...

THAT...is hilarious! Welcome back to blogland. I've missed you! (Even though I still get to enjoy your post on FB.

Trish said...

OMFG that is hilarious!! I just read this out loud to my mom who also totally LOL'd. :) You are hysterical. Or I guess Kurt is.

Ann said...

Hahaha! Love you girls!