Saturday, April 20, 2013

Little Bit Vacay :)

What's up, everyone!!??

Once again, I have the good fortune of going out of town for a fabulous photo conference with some seriously fabulous peeps.  Once again, I have packed NOTHING yet and have no idea what I shall take!  Dude, I'm leaving in like 18 hours and going for four nights requires A LOT OF FREAKING THINGS!  :)  Ahhhh!  I do this every single time!

Fortunately my friend and I are driving down (it's about 4.5 hours away) so it's "no holds barred" packing.  As much as driving is no fun, it's nice to take as much stuff as you want and not have to worry about your ten extra pairs of shoes sending you into Overweight Baggageland.  I've been there...and it's a dark place! 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  I can only pray that I return to nice weather because this cold spring situation is making me crazzzzzyyyy!
 
xoxo!
Ann

 


No comments: