Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring My ...!

HOOOOOLA!

Wow...for someone who considers "blogging" one of her favorite past times, I sure don't do it very much, do I!?  Thanks, kids!

Speaking of the little kids, I just FINALLY realized today that I no longer have a laundry DAY.  I was wondering why I have to get up so early on my "laundry DAY" and I can't get it done in one day anymore!?  Apparently, after three kids, it needs to be DAYS, more specifically EVERY DAY.  UGH!

Now for the weather.  I truly hate all weather unless it's at least 85 degrees, so I avoid talking about it unless I am TRULY in dire straits.  I = in dire straits!!!!  I can't wait to retire and move to Miami.  I am so ready for summer, OMG!!  Today, someone posted this pic to Facebook:


It took me forever to figure this out, so I had to send it Kurt.  I was thinking, "Spring my donkey?"  "Spring my wintertime horse??  I don't get it?"  Hahaha. 

Anyway, YES, Sayonara, Spring!  You are no bueno!!  Bring on the sun and the fun.  And the fair, of course...ha.  I just need to convince my friend Craig to come back from Philadelphia for it because it's not the same without him.  :)

xoxo!

Much love to y'all!!
Ann


No comments: