Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hottttttt Scoop!!!!!

So I totally have hot scoop! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.farmbabysteward.blogspot.com

Don't worry this random blog will not turn into a random blog of babiness :) :) but yes we are sooooooooooo excited!

How is everyone? I am tired and reallllly missing yoga. Ready for Alice and Wonderland ballet to be over so I can have a life again :) About to hit Disney in ten days to hang with Mickey and Minnie. I'm more of a Looney Tunes person myself so I can't say my bags are packed and waiting on the front steps. I'm sure it will still be really fun though... *wards away swine flu* lol

Celebrity Scoop: Okay, so WTH. How in the hell could Jon of Jon & Kate Plus 8 have time to go out, meet this chick tons of times "as friends," etc. Seriously. This girl is a nutcase. Has she lost her mind?? Why would she consider dating him? I mean he's super nice, somewhat cute, seems to have some money now...but the guy has EIGHT KIDS. Count 'em honey: EIGHT!!! He won't have ANYTHING with that divorce is over with and can you imagine his visitation weekends? LOL...omg. Plus that's just freaking so rude b/c obviously she knows he's married. Hmmmm....who believes it? I do, I do!

Much love!
Ann

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG - GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! I won't be around the shala much for awhile b/c the hubs is going out of town for a month, but when I see you I am going to give you a big mama yogini hug!

Emilene said...

I left congratulations on the other blog, but I'll leave it here too. Congrats!

As far as Jon goes, I feel really bad for him. I was watching some youtube thing where he was talkinga about how after they had the twins, he didn't want anymore kids, but Kate wouldn't leave him alone about having "one more". So, trying to be a nice guy, he gives in and gets 6 more. The fact that either one of them wanted more kids after going through twins is crazy enough (and I speak from experience there) That's just not right.

Ann said...

Yay! Thanks girls :) OMG, poor Jon!