Monday, June 1, 2009

Sad Blog Sad Blog

whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they... ?? I'm not creative enough to go into a cute lil jingle. It might also not be obvious I'm writing that to the tune of "Bad Boys." Depressing I haven't written in FOREVER!

Speaking of which, Bad Boys was one of my favorite movies EVER...which is surprising when you consider the other faves on my list: Dirty Dancing, Shag, Legally Blonde (1 and 2), Clueless, Breakfast Club, etc. Also Boiler Room is on there (another random).

So I made it to and from Disney. It was fun...but not as fun as our other vacations. This sista is a beach dweller though. I LOVE the vacations Kurt and I usually go on, so I knew Disney would fall short of my high expectations of laying around staring at the ocean overdosing on blended margaritas with salt. It rained A LOT at Disney. Put a major damper on our plans! But we still had fun :) I will try to post some pics soon!

Hope everyone is having a great start to summer! We sure are!

I rescued five kittens from the barn the day we returned from Disney. Four were immediately doing awesome (eating canned food right away is key) and I lost one. :( It was just too small and sick to make it. Yes, I sobbed for hours. Their mama had passed away while we were in Florida. They are sooooooooooo adorable! If anyone is interested, please let me know at ann_turner5340@yahoo.com! I will get the kitty fixed and its shots before it goes home to you, and also send food. Most importantly, I will take it back AT ANY GIVEN TIME (even hours OR years later) if you decide you don't want him/her :) Their names (for now) are Honeycomb, Tiger, Stripes and Vanilla. They are all super tame and super sweet! :) All are potty trained and drinking water (as opposed to milk replacer) now. They need to stay with me for a couple more weeks, until they can be fixed. Honeycomb is a girl and the others are boys. I'll definitely try to get some better pics posted!




Much love!!!

Ann

3 comments:

Emilene said...

I am lobbying to Mario right now. I offered him a deal the other day that if he let me get another cat, I'd shut up about getting a dog for five years. I'll let you know (but probably not going to happen...)

Ann said...

I totally have dogs and kittens for you! Take your pick! :)

I have an awesome black lab that would LOVE your kids.... :) :)

CourtneeCee said...

Aw...I am dead from cute. Kittens are the cat's pajamas.