Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ahhhhhh....

Overjoyed really isn't the word to describe! I'm totally the baby-mama that threw away a traditional career to stay home with the bambino. I'll miss all of my many, many, awesome, wonderful, lovely work friends! xoxo! I HATED leaving my guy and seeing him get bigger by the week! And the one who suffered the most was Belle, age 9. It's always been her and I on the roll, then all of a sudden the baby demands all of our attention. I'm so excited to be around for both them now.

My car is looking forward to the break as well as it didn't really appreciate the hour+ commute. :)

Anyway, so miraculously, photography kind of fell out of the sky this year, it's going WONDERFULLY, and I adore, adore, adore it.

All of these things added up to me entering the SAHM world! Yay!

You may recall I'm married to an awesome guy, but a farmer. Farmers like to make money, not spend. I find this mentality to be counter-productive. Therefore, both he and his wallet have entered the witness protection program. Hehe. Too bad I know where he keeps his extra checks. :)

No, seriously, I can't thank him enough for allowing me to do this. He's the greatest!

I know my blog posts aren't normally this annoyingly "I LOVE MY LIFE!" BUT in this case, I think it's a special circumstance :) :) I feel like the hugest weight is lifted off my shoulders. IT'S SUNDAY and I'm not dreading tomorrow, or wishing the week away for the weekend. So, so happy.

Plus, I feel like I can have my LIFE BACK...the life I was supposed to live, not the one I've been living.lol. SUCH AS blogging, yoga, shopping (wait, that's not one of the things - damn it!), raising babies, volunteering at Belle's school ( I HAVE NEVER BENE ABLE TO DO THIS!), picking her up occasionally, being home during the winter when it's daylight, snuggling up with the kids on snow days, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

More cynical/typical blogs to be posted soon, I'm sure. Oh, I forgot to mention I may "occasionally" watch Days of Our Lives again. Hahaha. I'm sure Hope and Bo are still not back together, which will just p me off. ;)

Love you all!
Ann

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay x 1 million! You are going to have a ball.