Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BEHOLD!


As promised, here = my mom's favorite portrait of all time. I'm kind of disappointed, however, that O.M. didn't think to offer Dede the floating heads. They missed an additional sale!

This was the photo that wouldn't go away. Granted, it is cute-ish, for the 80's. But it was still hanging on my living room wall the day of my graduation party...FROM COLLEGE. No, not with my brother and I's senior pictures or collages of Christmas/birthday snapshots. Just this one. It was also in random lockets, wallets, jewelry boxes, etc, scattered throughout our house. I'm sure if the new owners of our casa on Linwood Ave pull up the carpet, they will find a few 5x7's of this timeless little #.

Isn't my little bro cute? I think they thought he was older than me. Hello, no, he's just taller. So I had to sit on the itchy carpeted cube. Rats!

C.O.S. - - - -

On a lighter note, I went to yoga today! OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Loving the yogaing during the day! Eeeeeeeee! The only problem was I took someone else's body. WTF. My body is like a mixture of rubber bands and scrap metal. Some stuff stretches like before, some stuff uhhhh....DOESN'T. I'm sure it was looking like a hot mess. E.G. I can get into down triangle somewhat fine, but I can't get my right shoulder to open at all. Like, AT ALL. I don't even want to know what it looked like from the outside.

Mucho love!!!!!!!!! ~ann

P.S. I have not sewn today. LOL! Maybe tonight after the baby goes to bed! :)

No comments: