Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 4 - Post #2 - Randomness

OMG, I know.

I had seriously just deleted my blog information from my Facebook last week because I was like - I never write, so I assume no one ever reads, so I shall delete. I may need to make a grand re-entrance.

I just wanted to point out how much I love not working. It's soooo freaking great. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING GREAT. I was a working accountant mom for almost ten years (omg) so I will NEVER, EVER take this relaxed life for granted. I would NEVER want to go back to the rushing around in the a.m.'s and tired brain-frazzled evenings! Love love love my husband for agreeing to this situation :)

I also wanted to point out how annoying The Today Show is. Seriously, they go over the same things over and over and over. I love how they constantly have "Health Advice" givers on and they say the same things: "Drink lots of water!" (with a photo of a glass of water in the background)..."Exercise 3 times per week!" (photo of person walking through a park in the background)...."Eat fruits and veggies (photo of banana and carrot in background). I mean seriously...everyone watching right now knows this. Give me some new tips I can really use. How can I make Diet Coke be considered "healthy" or how will facials prolong my life??

I noticed all of my grandparents or Kurt's mom or whoever stays home just parks the show on Channel 6. I always thought, omg I want to watch The Today Show, too. Ya know, just have it on while I'm doing miscellaneous "what nots" around the house with no plans or needs to go anywhere except the grocery store. And have the smell of coffee yummying up the air, like they always did. The only problem is that I hate coffee but I may take up drinking it just to have the full effect.

I have no idea how this post went down that road. LOL.

HAPPPPPPY FRIIIIIDAY!

Love,
Ann :)

No comments: