Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 9 – a photo you took

Uhhh, I've taken like 10,000 photos this year. Such pressure!!!



So, I have two rockin' cameras (I mainly only use the one) but I shoot photos in RAW. So, editing them is an ordeal. I decided my kids ALSO need random snapshots of their life, so I use my G9 to take random house pics of them. One of the memory cards is in right now, so I scrolled through...

This is a pic of my friend Kate :) Taken when we picked out our friend Jeri's wedding dress back in Feb or Mar! OMG, that seems like YESTERDAY! Look how little Will was :) My baby!!

Kate will also make a cameo appearance in tomorrow's photo. Stay tuned. HAHA! It's a good one!!

Love,
Moi :)

PS - Kate and Will are super cute! But since I worked on the real photos all day, this picture itself looks like hell compared to those! God, so underexposed!! I used to love my G9, too!

No comments: