Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ummm...Hello?

Seriously, soooo sorry! *winks* I've been working on a pretty good blog detailing one reason why I've been un-around. So where have I been?

So last weekend in Des Moines (Dead Moans as Jeff would say - ha!) was pretty bueno, except for Belle getting kind of sick as soon as we got there. This eliminated yoga because poor Belle was coughing like crazy on Saturday a.m. Once we were up and around, she was better. So, we got to go to Hu Hot Mongolian Grill, Jordan Creek, and PF Chang's *triple yum* to visit with some friends. Luckily, I had taken her breathing machine! Sunday, we rolled back into town and straight to the doctor. They said she had bronchitis but that it was viral...so she'd have to suffer through with steroids and the breathing machine. Poor baby!

On a lighter note, Kurt seemed to learn a lot from the farm conference so we hope to go next year, too.

This week, Miss Belle was sweet enough to give me her virus. It's been great. I love coughing all day and waking up sounding like a guy when I talk. It's pretty hot. Oh well, I'm just happy it's this week/weekend and not next when I'll be lounging a la beach!! :)

So I've missed yoga and Belle has missed dance all week. I did start doing some major closet purging and bathroom cabinet cleaning this week in preparation for our big move in September (granted I realize this is 9 months away but I have A LOT A LOT A LOT of stuffage).

Mucho love to y'all. It's closing week starting tomorrow so I better go nite-nite :)

Ann

No comments: