Monday, February 23, 2009

Yeah, Mon...

Omg so I'm back to this barren wasteland...and the drying out period has officially begun. (**Ann looks around and desparately, wildly search for Kevvin or Garry to make her a margarita...blended with salt...then sobs**)...

I can't believe that at 8:00 a.m., I was soaking in the golden rays of sunshine, the blueness of the ocean, the greenness of the trees and grass... Okay, so I'm not so poetic. But you get the picture.

I need to find something earth-shatteringly sobering...something that can make an A&E style intervention to this Jamaica addiction. Oh yeah, I need to wash and iron ****ing WORK PANTS. That did it. Lame. Vacation is officially over.

Good to be back though (other than the hideous weather and lack of awesome "yeah mon"ing staff and 24/7 drinks) :)

More soon....

1 comment:

K said...

Glad to have you back too!!!