Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hips Don't Lie. Bad News/Good News.


My friend Kate and I went to Zumba for the first time.  We thought we'd rock it out because hello, how hard can some jazz sqaures really be?  We took lots of jazz growing up, so we were all over it. 

Until we got there.

Apparently, Antonia likes to "go long" on Sundays, which means 1hr 45min.  There were no jazz sqaures involved.  Consider my @$$ kicked.  OMG, that was hard. 

The bad news is my dreams of being in Shakira's next video were crushed.  I can't Latin dance to save my life.  The good news is I should look like Shakira by the end of the day today.  If you don't believe me, go to Antonia's class next Sunday. 

I've heard Shakira is also *around* 4'11" (my height).  That has no relevance to this story really, but I thought I'd mention it. 

No comments: