Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Time

OMG, this blog is such a scam.  Apologies to anyone (*crickets*) who checked it over the weekend.  I was taking pics but didn't get to blog.  Blogging my last few days NOW :)

On tap for today, as of 8:00 a.m.:


As soon as we got up (appx 6:45), I took my laundry baskets (sorted four days ago) into the living room so I make myself start AND finish it today.  Ugh!  I don't mind doing laundry really but I HATE putting it way.  This drives Kurt insane.  :)  Luckily, I have enough clothes to last me QUITE awhile so I don't have to do it very often.  However, it's time.  Wish me luck. 

I should probably do Belle's laundry today, too.  Waaaah.  ;)

Update #1 (9:32 am):
First load is done spinning.  Ugh.  I want to avoid it but I guess I'll go get it out.  Wahh.

Update #2 (11:26 am):
*Jeans (washed like 5 days ago and were still on the drying rack this a.m.) ironed.

[I forgot to mention that although I hate/avoid laundry, I am extremely psycho about how it's done.  I do tons of little loads, dry lots of stuff and iron as much as I can with my pimpin' iron.  I hate wrinkles.]

*Load I like to call "Permanent Press" is done, dryed, folded/what needed ironed is ironed/what needed to air-dry is hanging on drying rack. 

*Whites are in dryer.

*Colors are washing.

*Another load of colors is on deck.

*Ugh.  Baby's up.  Now I have to put away the jeans and the folded/ironed perm press.  Ugh ugh ugh.

Update #3 (2:06pm): 

I realize no one cares about my laundry.  All of my laundry is done and folder but not put away YET :)  Will's sleeping again (yay) so I need to edit some photos.  Be back soooon.

No comments: