Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hoard much?


I actually took this photo for my makeup blog, so if you're into that sort of thing, you may see it on there, too.

My makeup cabinet was O.O.C. (out of control).  For reals.  I have always had these drawer things (Kurt bought them for me (of course).  Slowly over time I had eeked my way into using two additional huge makeup bags and gotten everything 70% unorganized again.

When we were in DSM, Dani was telling us how her OCD husband suggested "they" (meaning she) be more organized for their 2011 resolution.  Kurt thought this was a splendid idea *yawns* and thought we (meaning I) should do the same *ducks*. 

I bought some new loot @ Sephora on Jan 1, so I decided those items needed a neat, organized home.  I'm sure it'll be messed up again soon.  Whooppppsss!  ;)

xo!
Ann

No comments: