Thursday, January 6, 2011

"L Step, Go!"


Here's some steps.  The ones our dogs use.  Nice.  But not those kind of steps.  Step aerobics, yah!  Kate and I went today.  HILARIOUSLY, we haven't gone to step aerobics together since we were like 19.  We used to go to the YMCA ALL THE TIME when we were in high school for step aerobics. 

Anyway, sorry, gym goers.  I really am not a "New Year's Resolutioner."  Although, IMO regular gym people should be at least somewhat thankful for resolutioner's BECAUSE it's not like the gyms are not-for-profits and people donate equipment.  Hell to the no.  They use the MEMBERSHIP FEES to buy the new equipment and pay for XM radio, soap, Lysol to clean the floor, etc.  I wonder what percentage of members actually go to the gym on a regular basis, all year long.  Only a jack___ would sign up for a membership six years ago and only go in "workout kicks" once in awhile (me).  Only complete jack__es have lockers at the gym with their name on them that go unused 85% of the year (me).

ANYHOW, sooooooooo it's not like it's my fault (*bats eyelashes*) that I'm GOING TO HAWAII IN JULY!  :) :) :) :)  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Yayyyyyyyy!  Kurt's friend just set a wedding date and we are going.  I'm going to make somewhat of an effort to be hot when I go, so that is why I am going now.  Also, I need to be able to drag my camera and camera bag up a volcano (in a bikini - ahahahaha - yeah right on the bikini).

I drug Kate with me to step aerobics because we used to be the queens back in the day.  We still got it.  Holla.  ;)

xo!
Ann 

No comments: