Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cool Blog, Dude...

"Blogging up is hard to do..."

OMG this blog sucks. Sadness!!!! There is nothing worse than being wayyy bored online (especially on the weekends when Tyler Durden doesn't work), desparetly checking someone's blog only to find nothing new has been posted for several days...or weeks... I HATE THAT!! I regret to say this blog of randomness has turned into "that blog" after only two posts! Yikes! I'm traumatized about it all!!

SUPER sorry to those :) who have recently mentioned checking out moi's blogspot. I have started writing a few blogs then decided not to hit "PUBLISH POST," thinking no one would care about my topics. I have been informed that while this might be true, my "followers", who have YET to sign up as legit followers (this comment excludes Miss hlb1978), would still read them.

So...hip hip horray! I will have two upcoming sweet blogs (I can't divulge the order yet. It's a "technique" to add "suspense" to my blog...):


One covers my annual handbag acquisition. Every year on Dec 15th, I invest my JD bonus WISELY and buy a new handbag. It's an ASSET I tell you, an ASSET. And if you depreciate it over the numbers of days, weeks or months you actually carry it, it becomes basically free. I mean if you carry a $500 handbag for 100 days, that's like $5 per day, which is free in the handbag world. This doesn't work if you make the big mistake of spending $375 on the 2007 Spring Coach white-trimmed wickerish large tote and realize it is dorky and heavy after carrying


















it for only seven days. Not that I speak from experience...or anything...because I would never make such an unwise investment. ANYWAY...

The second topic covers my ultra-awesome, semi-obsessed yoga practice. I know everyone will be on the edge of their seat reading this blog since no one will talk to me about it when I bring it up. HA! Seriously, why isn't ANYONE interested in how FUNNY it is on Sunday a.m. when we all curl into lotus and roll nine times to signify the number of months in the womb? LOL. I just love that class and all of the yoga peeps!!! It's so much fun. My good friend J$ has been yogaing with me and impressing me with her amazing new headstand skills. I will have to remind her to check the blog when I post that one. She'll totally agree that the "lotus roll" is a good time. Ha!

Note: I searched images of Garbha Pindasana (embryo pose) and couldn't resist this one of the cool cat with the fab aviators. Namaste FOR SURE to him. Anyone who yogas with aviators 100% rules in my blog.













Mucho love to y'all.

A$

5 comments:

Z said...

Greetings... If you want to see it, Kelly was taking a few pictures of the class for me. She did a little video of it. See it here - http://tinylittlecircles.blogspot.com/2008/11/sunday-class.html

Ann said...

OMG! OMG! Jeff, you are officially awesome. It's THE ROLL, people...THE ROLL! On video! I love it!! :)

A.

Ann said...

P.S. I'm in the back corner next to Jeff and behind J$.

BG said...

OMG sweet vid, Jeff...I saw Kelly up there with the camera during class, and feared the worst. But this is pretty cool. Like a huge spazz-out in a crowded room. How could that NOT be cool!

Ann...good call on this one! Next we need to get a clip of the headstand wipe-outs, I think. It sounded hilarious this Sunday, but I was too busy trying to not wipe-out myself to see it, so....

Brian

Ann said...

Ha! That was too funny! I don't think the sound of bodies crashing to the floor usually happens, does it? I couldn't stay up either. I quickly found out it's not easy to laugh in headstand pose and once I heard someone else laughing, I started in. LOL. Agreed that this week Z. should post a clip of the headstands!