Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Random Survey! :)




Tango Show in Argentina. See #44.

Again, stolen from a friend's blog. Agree with her that it's a sad excuse for blog topics yet neither of care and at least it's posting something! This survey I had to post, if not only for #43 :) :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. Boring! My dad insisted my brother and I have names that couldn't be shortened. Hence, Ann and Jay. Otheriwse, I would've been Brianna or Heather (or so my mom told me). I love my name now, though :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Saturday about my dog.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yah.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ew. None!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. One and also a bun in the oven!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Totally.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM
NEVER... *rolls eyes*

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Unfortunately. I always wanted them out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No! I am not a fan of potential bodily injury (excludes Vinyasa III @ the Shala).

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmmm... If I could only pick one it would be PB Captain Crunch although I never really eat it. I also like Cocoa Pebbles and Smart Start and Rice Chex.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Hardly any of my shoes have ties so no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Whitey's Coffee

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Niceness

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish could be a tan version of Ann.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Alabama going on tour.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Oh totally but not thinking they could...due to this being on a blog?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants and shoes are both dark brown.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing. I like silence. :)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Violet

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Stella, Chanel

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My g-ma

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from E.L.'s blog. Yes.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Professional baseball and college football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Whatever Sara picks out

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. My vision is like 20/350. I can't even walk around the house without them.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings. Not a fan of the sad ending (i.e. Titanic, Marley & Me, etc)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Honestly? Cheetah Girls One World. LOL.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It's a sheer shirt that has flowers on it. Maternity is tres sexy. Not.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both :)

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure of the possibility here...


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See 37.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Some random book from the library (see previous survey).

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Do ppl still have mousepads?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing!

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Concerts.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Good lord, there is no comparison. The Stones obviously. The Beatles aren't in their league even. Don't get me started. I freaking LOVE THE STONES. *It's those honky tonk women....."

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Argentina. It's pretty far down there if you look at a map! For real!!!!! *Sigh* I want to go back!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm a big fan of makeup (buying and doing) although I wear minimal 99% of the time.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
D-town, Iowa. Fun, fun.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
OMG...see 37.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
My friends Kate & Crystal insisted we meet. :)

1 comment:

Emilene said...

Your answer to #43 is kind of what I'd expect from a country music fan.