Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Well, well, well...

Look what I found online today. CNN had a list of 18 things mothers should teach their sons about women. Granted, I will also post this on the baby blog (with a different angle), but I thought I'd also post it on my random blog for good measure, just because it's things every GUY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW! :) I know my lovely husband checks my blog once every six months or so, so maybe it will be today and he'll take particular note of #7. :) Yes, yes, we do... Love you, honey.

As a side note, due to #10, I shop alone now. Ha. There's nothing more annoying than a guy following you around Von Maur in silence and instead of looking at retail items, he is staring at the back of your head. My husand would never do this, as he's now no longer invited (a.k.a. forced to go) with me. I'm pretty sure he's very happy about this as well!

In his defense, he's beyond amazing at most of the others. Especially #1, 2, 4 and 11! :)

#12 is completely irrelevant as there is no way in hell he'd ever invest in my shoe collection. I did not know this was bad luck but if he were willing to spring for some Calvin Klein heels, I think I'd take my chances.

No s*&^ to #3. Men that use this phrase "You're being crazy" are just blatantly asking to suffer the wrath.

#6 is just completely hilarious. I've never thought of it this way but hello, SO TRUE.

Ladies, feel free to use against your men via whatever means necessary:

1. Pick your battles.
2. Walk on the outside (closer to the street) of your female companion.
3. Saying "You're being crazy" is never an appropriate response, unless you want her to go postal on you.
4. Cooking, cleaning, and taking care of kids are things men can actually do as well as women.
5. Keep backup supplies of quality chocolate in the house for her to raid.
6. Buying tampons and other feminine products shouldn't embarrass you --everyone knows they're not for you.
7. Women like compliments and gifts.
8. Earning less than her shouldn't be emasculating.
9. Be on time, even if she usually isn't.
10. Don't be a pouty puppy when shopping with her.
11. Find out what her favorite flower is.
12. If you like her, then don't buy her shoes; it's bad luck.
13. Smiling and nodding aren't the same as listening.
14. It's OK to cry in front of her, but keep the blubbering to a minimum.
15. Personality goes a long way.
16. At some point she'll be more important than your mother.
17. You will never completely understand women.
18. Oh yeah, and no woman will ever be good enough for my baby!

Love you all ~
Ann :)

No comments: