Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bye Bye Dresses!

Alllllllrighty then! ALL votes for ditch the dressage! This is somewhat humorous or pathetic that some of the voters, I'm sure, were the brides of these weddings and/or also in some of the weddings with me. Lol. So if even THEY say ditch, it must be realllly ridiculous of me to have kept them this long! Haha.

My weekend consists of packing, packing and more packing and hopefully finishing the cleaning out the garage. Ugh. Bonfires will be big at the farm this weekend!! Kurt's going out to the farm Saturday a.m., so I'm hoping I can convince my dad to come out and help me look in and/or move boxes from the garage to the truck bed. Awwww because I can't lift anything? NO!!! Because I'm scared of big creepy garage spiders! Ha!! My dad is great and likes to help so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him. :)

Hope everyone has wonderful weekends planned!!

Love,
Moi

No comments: