Friday, March 27, 2009

Hooooooooo to the laaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hola!

I have nothing to blog about but so much to say! Per usual!

Congrats to Mandy and Tim on getting a new casa. Yay! Kurt's out helping them move right now.

Today was my last jeans day at the good ol' SWOB. Waaaaaaaaah! The SWOB (the building we are in) has jeans days once per month. You know I LOVVVVVVVE the jeans days! On April 15th, we're rollin' to the new building so no more jeans days. LAME AS HELL. I will also miss the MUCHHHHH closer parking!

Keri, seriously, girl. Hope you're having fun in Ireland. My friend is in Dublin right now, doing a little pub crawl (900 pubs) and some sight seeing! How long would it take to visit 900 pubs? A month? IDK! She's only planning on making it to a few :)

Tonight I had the following: full body massage from my cousin Rebecca, facial and eyebrow wax from Emily. All at Exotic Escape Day Spa. Despite the name, all of the girls are fully clothed (sorry boys). Emily is the girl who I raved about in an earlier post, and she also does facials. Yay! Becky's massage was awesome and it was great to catch up on all of our family drama :) :)

I'm excited because my yoga hiatus has ended, people. Ended. I need to bust my ___ to get in shape for Yoga Ninja! She descends on the city on April 10th & 11th. I hate to mention that I'll have done trivia and a pub crawl the night before the 2.5 hour ninja-licious workshop!!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY. Kenny Chesney tickets go ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* My friend J$ and I have our system down. No, I'm sorry, I can't tell you what it is. You'll make fun of it FOREVER!!! Let's just say if we don't get good tickets, I will boycott Ticketmaster for ALL OF ETERNITY (yeah right).

*Cheers* to my friends who have been interviewing for new jobs. Good luck and we'll have to Hungry Hobo it soon. You know who you are ;)

OMFG. Seriously. I wore my Nashville boots today to work (see earlier comment about jeans day). :) :) :) :) Also, I finally unpacked my Nashville suitcase last night (after prompting from Kurt).


*Yawn*

Okay, I'm only blogging to avoid my homework so I guess I better get to it.

Namaste!
Ann

No comments: