Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two Days in a Row, Yo.

Again, I have no REAL points to make, but a lot to say. Shhhhhocking!!! :)

I actually got a lot-ish done for a Saturday. No lie.

10:00 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
Jessica and I completed the Kenny Chesney Mission Impossible III manuever (spell?) starting at 9:55 a.m. Tickets went on sale at 10:00 a.m., obviously. Miraculously, her computer found the GOLDEN TICKETS: 3 Section B Floor tickets, row 14!!!!!!!!!!!! *defeaning screams* Oh yeah, baby. Center stage, 14 rows away from our beloved Kenny C. It's f'g on, that's all I have to say. ON!!!!! *Screeches!!!!!!* Seriously, I have sooooo much fun at Kenny concerts AND at ANY concert with J$, really. Truth be told, Jessica and I can have a godforesaken BLAST anywhere. So literally, this will be a night to remember! In addition, one of my high school BFF's, Jeri, will be joining us! Yay!

10:05 a.m. - 11:14 a.m.
Learned my grey cat, "Grey Babbbbays" aka "Samantha" (it's a boy but Belle named him)actually LIKES car rides and sits in the car like a dog, looking at the window and whatnot. We got to the vet but there were wayyyyy too many cars, so we ended up having to call in her script and bringing her back home. Granted, this was kind of a huge amount of wasted time but it was worth it to see people in other cars totally staring at us like "OMG they have a cat in the car." HA!

11:15-11:45 a.m.
Got Belle dropped off at gymnastics. Playdate today with her friend from gymnastics, so I was able to hit Vin III at the Shala. Yay!

12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
I spent this time getting my ass kicked by Evan's "cute" lil list. How can such an unsuspecting normal looking notebook be full of such EVIL??? Granted, I do love the way they put the list together but it would be nice if I'd go more often and actually be able to learn how to do some of this stuff. This is my fault. But for real, am I the only one who feels 1/2 drunk after Saturday and Sunday classes? I'm not sure this is a good thing. LOL. I wasn't sure if I should be driving as I was tooling up Brady in a state of confusion. ha. I guess today wasn't a good day to start limiting my normal a.m. caffeine consumption! I'll correct this error by having three DMD's before class tomorrow. :) :) Yum!

2:00-4:00 p.m.
Waited for Belle to get out of her playdate by savoring my scrumptiously scrumptious favorite thing in the world: Indonesian Peanut Sautee with Tofu, extra spicy, from Noodles. Then I went to Borders, picked up a bday gift for Belle's bday party tomorrow and got myself two books. Why? Ummm because starting tomorrow, I'll be hanging out 2.5 hour long ballet rehearsals every weekend day for the next two months while Belle rehearses Alice in Wonderland. I COULD work on homework then but WHY? ha.

4:00-4:30 p.m.
By now it was snowing/sleeting/hurling random frozen stuff from the sky. Belle & I were rockin' the crocs (Belle) and flipflops (me) but I need to go to Farm & Fleet to get flea meds (they sell Frontline Plus now). Since we hadn't made it to the vet this a.m., I thought I'd give good old F&F Boutique a whirl for the Frontline Plus. Damn! They didn't have my dogs' size of meds. HOWEVER, we did hit the jackpot and find these BABIES (below)!!! I have never had rainboots in my life but why not teach an old dog new tricks? I saw the rainboots for kids and decided Belle had to have some (I threw away those freakin Uggs of hers). THEN I saw the rainboots for me and we were lovin' 'em. We wore them out of F&F and she suggested we splash in the puddles. My first thought was, "No, ew" but after doing so, it was quite fun. We also stamped in some snow puddles. Never thought I'd say this (like ever) but F&F Boutique boots = HOT!!!!!!!!!!




4:30-now (8:30 p.m.)
Yesterday, Kurt discovered Belle had a book report due on Monday. Nice!! Apparently, they were supposed to read a book over Spring Break (which is almost over) and write a book report on said book. Yeah, the book was 140 pages long. OMG. Do you have any idea how long it takes a 7 year old to read a 140 page novel? Yah...about a week and a half (hmmmm...). By the time we got home, she was only on page 22. So I spent 3 hours reading her the remaining 120ish pages. Granted, this was not "truly" how the assignment was supposed to go but seriously, NO WAY could we have gotten it done otherwise. Also, it was kind of my fault for not checking the backpack! I figure kids have been through worse than their mom reading them their assignment. At least I read it to her and didn't just tell her what to write in the book report. Ha (unfortunately, I just thought of that plan now-j/k). I don't remember EVER having homework over Spring Break, including in college or grad school! Who knew - in 2nd grade?? C'mon!!! Tara, if you're reading this, don't tell Mrs. Duncan :)

Anyway, so this got kind of long and I'm sure was quite boring. :) Sorry!!!!!

Hope you all have a good Saturday night! Tomorrow holds in store my second Shala smackdown, a birthday party for Belle's little friend and Belle's dance rehearsal. Where did my weekend go?? Waaaaah!

Mucho love, everyone! Namaste, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann

1 comment:

K said...

Indonesian Peanut Saute - BAM!! It doesn't get any better for a spicy post-yoga recovery.

PS There's actually nothing written in "the notebook". It's just a stage prop.