Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Better Nights

Normally, I'm not one to be a Debbie Downer, but put an "I've had..." before the blog title and that's the story of my night last night. :)


Had some work drama (related to forecast accounting NOT personnel/co-workers) so I went FLYING out of work to run home, grab the leotard and ballet shoes and get to Gramma's to get Belle for ballet. There's road construction on 70th Street and road construction on 23rd Ave. Literally, no one wants me to (easily) be able to get to JDR and hit the interestate. Argh!


So I roll down the hill and head West through all the Illinois downtowns. Takes forever, I finally get home. RUN inside the house, grab the stuff (and a couple of peanut butter cups LOL), RUN out of the house. Get to Gramma's, where Belle is waiting in a robe. Realize I must have dropped the tights in the yard at mi casa. Make Belle get in the car in a robe (poor girl). FLY home. Get the tights which were yes, in the yard. Lil missy has to change in the car. She was, of course, dying over this. Get her dropped off ten minutes late and end up paying $70 for costume fees and a copy of last year's show. Talk to the owner so long about small business accounting that I missed yoga.


Belle finds her brand new ballet shoe (seriously JUST BOUGHT IT) in the corner of the couch with a hole chewed in it. She apparently forgot to put her shoes away.


I tried to update a work report by logging in. The file was too big so it wouldn't update. LOVELY!!


Hahaha. Just thought I'd share my strange but eventful evening! Not all nights were meant to be easy :) :) :)

Hope everyone got a chance to read the license plate post yesterday!


Love,

Ann

2 comments:

Emilene said...

Plus, I heard a rumor that you almost ran off the road while reading something funny on Facebook...lol.

Ann said...

LOL! So true, so true!!!!!!!!