Thursday, April 2, 2009

WE'RE ROUGH! ROUGH!

Double O.M.G., the New Kids hit the town tonight with [what should have been] a sold out show. Hello!!

Tons of people I know are going. I mainly know this via Facebook and from my co-worker Emily leaving work tonight in this adorable black tee her friend made her that said "NKOTB" in diamonds across the front. I wasn't really sorry I wasn't going to attend UNTIL our other co-worker, Bill, pulled up this:



Please don't pretend like you don't have 3:52 minutes to watch this greatest 3:52 minutes of your week. I guarantee you will laugh...a lot lot lot. The 80's was like the greatest decade EVER. How was stuff that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL then SOOOOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS now? I wouldn't say this is a good thing?? Thoughts? I mean my parents don't look back and crack up at The Beatles or Creedence Clearwater Revival! Seriously. No one does this! You get killed for that sh*t up in Lodi.

Anyway, so Emily tells us (as we're watching this video) that a missing girl was actually found several months after being reported missing because she was IN the Hangin' Tough video. Crazy!

The bottom line is I should have totally gone to this concert. However, I am home blogging and avoiding my homework, per us(ual).

One time, the same Bill and I were in Florida on an audit and we were watching VH1 3 or something when the "Maneater" video came on. I still die laughing when I think of it that day... That was like one of the hardest I've ever laughed in my laugh. Come to think of it, most all of those times were with Bill. lol.



Speaking of Florida, I wish I LIVED THERE. As in RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! This weather is sooooo wretched. I cannot take it for another day! 80 degrees - where are youuuuuu? *Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Mucho love,
Ann

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally remember that story about the missing girl!! I'm pretty sure it even made it to Unsolved Mysteries...the scariest show in the history of television.

HZ said...

UGH! We REALLY should have gotten tix to this concert!!! *tear* We could be Hangin' Tough right now!

Z said...

*lol* Yeah... I was wondering who was playing at the iWireless when I rode by it yesterday on the way home. There were even folks standing behind the fencing to try and see the "band". Cher still owns the all time record for the number of trucks for the load in.

Jen said...

The real question is, do you still have your Z.Cavaricci's? I think that is the mandatory dress code for NKOTB.