Sunday, April 12, 2009

O to the kay

Hola! Today, I have been working on my over-hyped make up blog, http://anns-blog-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

I'm unbelievably loving it and the fact I can rave & rant about products without killing the spirit of my random blog. Seriously! My MAC makeover was such a success I just couldn't wait to post some details on there :) It was such a success I can't go to the mall for a LONG time ;)

As many know I am moving, so I was also inspired to decorate the new casa by walking through Crate & Barrel and past Pottery Barn (at Oakbrook Mall). = Double Love. Housewares shopping is something I need to do solo because I usually adore everything and can't make a decision on that stuff for AWHILE.

Did everyone have a good Easter weekend? I hope so! We sure did... Friday I played trivia with some friends and hello, we won first place! Yay, team! Then we all met up with some more friends for karyoke in the West End. Good times!!!

Saturday I survived the yoga princess training. I cannot BELIEVE how much I learned from this 2.5 hour session. She is awesome and inspiring. Hopefully we all took away a lot from the class. I'm not limping and bitching as much as I have in the past but my back muscles are definitely sore. It could be from that cute little backbend/ustrasana (sp?) combo.

The Easter bun-bun visited like 8 times for Belle. I cannot believe she doesn't question it. He apparently knew to leave baskets here at home AND at four grandparents/great-grandparents' houses. Crazy! She of course loves everything and cannot wait to paint the paintable tea set we bought her.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is back to work!! Too bad we didn't have Friday and Monday off. :)

Namaste!!!
Ann

No comments: