Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yahhhh, soooo...

I just took a little Facebook survey that was like, "Analyze Your Name." So I was like, "Okay." "A N N" It returns the following: "Aggressive Natural Natural." HAH! Hilarious, for real :) I'm soooo far from either of those things. I hate confrontation unless I'm really PISSED...which doesn't happen often. And I'm sure as hell not "Natural..."

Speaking of which, I've been A.D.O.R.I.N.G. my new makeup blog. http://anns-blog-of-beauty.blogspot.com/. Ladies, check it out :)

I don't have too much muy bueno scoop. RANDOMLY we are playing fundraiser trivia again this weekend. We have played three weekends in a row. My friends Bill and Monica, and Kurt and I, have remained constant with us throughout the trio of weekends. Last week our team ROCKED IT and we won Won WON. This has nothing to do with the fact the questions were WAY EASIER than the stupid rowing association questions the week prior.

Back to this original story, I truly believe Facebook is the greatest (or worst) time waster in the world...depending on what you're trying to avoid... I used to make fun of Kurt for doing the "myFarm" but after I started doing it, I realized it really was pretty fun! :) It seems like it takes forever to build up money though so it gets kind of boring...similar to savings accounts. Hah!

On that note, I better go do my homework (a.k.a. Check Facebook). More soon! Much love! Namaste! Etc!

Love,
Moi ;)

No comments: