Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holla!

Yo y'all.

Went to Mark's class. It was fun! I was SPEEDING down 92 to get there as I ran (literally) out of work at 5:29. Freakin' closing week.

I could do headstand again! Weird!!! (post-wall flinging).

My big scoop is I'm starting a new blog for beauty products. Everyone who has read this blog knows I have A LOT A LOT A LOT to say about products, particularly during the days of "Ann's Favorites" or "Ann's Hates." I'm guessing a lot of you (Jeff, Brian, Evan) don't want to read about product nor do the product readers care about my Farm & Fleet flowered bootage. Hence ::cues trumpets:: I'm starting a new blog. Of course, annsrandomblog will always be my favorite as it's my first **tear** and takes precedence over all others! This just means any and all yogis, other guys (Josh, Kurt) or any others :) who could care less don't have to read about my AWESOME NEW CHANEL crease brush (it does rock, fyi) or my FABULOUS NEW STILA BARBIE COLLECTION SHADOW QUAD (also rocks)!!! Also, I try to mix up this blog and like to keep my product whoreness on a somewhat secret level. We all know this is hard to do during the Ann's Favorite's sessions. lol. Most importantly, it gives me an "excuse" for buying and "trying" all this good stuff!

If you are interested, though, check here: http://www.anns-blog-of-beauty.blogspot.com/ soon. But not for awhile because I just created this honey tonight and need to set up the layout and my first posting. First order of business is getting a new damn picture. That one is terrible and was only up there to highlight the Louis! Dying!

Finally! Only three more weeks left of horrid class. Ugh! I am more preoccupied with the new job, yoga and blogging than class, to be honest. Hopefully Allison isn't reading this *smiles sweetly*

This weekend, we have a lil trivia night on Friday. Should be fun. THIS TIME I plan to assert myself on the "smooth muscle" answer (ew) and keep quiet during the melanocyte question. Yes, we also played trivia last Saturday for the rowing club. Trivia this Friday benefits my friend, Tedgie's son's baseball team. Also, it happens to be on the West Side, which we ALL know I love. West Side or die, baby.

Okay, Namaste to all!

I better do this homework... ugh

Love,
Ann

2 comments:

BG said...

"I'm guessing a lot of you (Jeff, Brian, Evan) don't want to read about product"

Oh, I don't know, Ann...Evan just mentioned to me the other day about the need for a better 'crease-brush'. Of course, I didn't know then (and still don't know NOW) what that is, but....

Ann said...

Ha! Hello, a crease brush is for eyeshadow!!!! :) :) It is a MUST HAVE. I found out about it from a girl at the Chanel counter. A very "Hallelujah" moment for me... Seriously.

:) Ann