Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bloggyness

OMG, it has been brought to my attention (thanks, Kelly!) I don't have a link to FarmBaby on this blog! Poor Farmbaby blog! I now have a link, right under Miss Audrey Hepburn and my fave purse, Louis. :) Feel free to check out farmbaby and see what I've been eating (everything - includes Casey's pizza = ew) and how huge I'm getting (seriously, I am). Yay!

What has everyone been up to? It's kind of lame to ask questions on this blog b/c there is really no way most people will answer. But do know that I do care :) I've been, well eating and getting big (see paragraph above).

I am DYING for a tropical vacation. Ugh. I hate the QC and I feel like winter will be here in no time and I'll be stuck in a mile-high snow drift (aka my new house). I'm not really wanting to prance in a bikini right now (hahahaha) so I think the vaca will have to wait. Waaaaaah!

My bedding came in and is fabulous! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mucho love! Sorry so short!!!!!!!
Ann

1 comment:

K said...

Yay!

Thank You

K