Monday, July 20, 2009

Facial = Love

Hola!! Nothing makes you feel like $1,000,000 bucks than a Five Star facial. I'm not even kidding you. The funniest part is you leave feeling like a million but looking 20,000 times worse than when you came in. But WHO CARES because, remember, you feel like a million!

*Sigh*

I was lucky enough to have a Five Star facial tonight with this chica named Sarah (ask for her). Loved it!!! It's an hour of pure bliss including getting your face beautified, steamed, scrubbed and moisturized...all while getting your neck massaged. Heaven! It is sooooo relaxing and your face, neck and self-esteem feels amazing afterward! I really think there are drugs in the steam treatment. As a side note, I have the most sensitive skin in the world and I ADORE their products they use. If I can use them without rushing to the dermatologist, anyone can. Come to think of it, I haven't had to see my dermatologist since I first starting using Five Star's skin care line. Yay!

Note to self: do not go get facial while hungry and pregnant. Oops. I was so starving I thought I was going into a diabetic coma on the table (I'm not diabetic). The funny part was I didn't really care and didn't want to interrupt my awesome facial. lol. I think it was the banana/papaya mask that set the blood sugar plumeting to the depths of hell. The bambino confused the facial mask with real food. Ha! :)

So I came home and had some Smart Start, soy milk and raisin toast. YUMMY!

I'm super tired from my muy awesome facial so I may take a nap :) :) now before Kurt and Belle get home from the farm.

I highly recommend you book a facial with Sarah asap :) www.fivestarsalonspa.com

Love,
Moi :)

2 comments:

K said...

I've been thinking of doing just that. BTW- can you put a link to the baby blog on this site? Maybe I just haven't seen it yet.

K

Ann said...

Kelly, you are right!! I updated my sidebar :) Thx, chica!