Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Second Post of the Night

So sorry - I realize this is post #2 of the night. I was going to add it to my last blog but blogger keeps messing up my format when I do that. Weird!

Anyway, does anyone know of a charity/organization in the QC that would take a ton of clothes that a typical teenager would wear (remember I'm under 5 feet tall)? I am planning on donating to goodwill but I'd like to give to a women's shelter or something?

Lemme know if you can think of anywhere! :)

<3, Ann

1 comment:

HZ said...

It's not a shelter, but as an alternative, you could check out Vintage Baby...I believe they sell all kinds of clothes, even for kids & adults (not just babies) and might take a lot of your stuff off your hands for you...if you can't find a shelter or something to donate to? (I'll see if I can find any more info on shelters/etc)