Friday, January 9, 2009

Lettuce = Yummy...

Hear ye, hear ye!! Alright, once again, I am bored. I'm goin' vegan again, people. Break out the lettuce. P.S. This is not tied to the new year at all. Some questions I'll answer before I get FAAQ'd:

Why, you may ask? No reason...other than the following:
a) I prefer to be a vegan but have the will power and attention span of a vegetarian.
b) I have been thinking of going back for a couple of months but have yet to do so.
c) I have nothing to blog about so what the hell. Why wait?

So what's the problem? If you like being a vegan so much, why don't you marry it?
I can't commit for the long-term, okay?? The only things I really can't avoid are cheese and chips. Regarding cheese, I'm not sure why because I don't even really like it. It's sort of like a process of elimination. Considering I live in the booming QC metropolis and love to dine out, you can either get a grilled cheese OR a plain green salad at restaurants 'round these parts. You can only have so many green salads before the thought of ordering another one makes you order everything laced/smothered/sauteed with cheese on the menu.

What is the longest you were ever a vegan?
Five and a half months 2004/2005ish). I have gone vegan a few other times since then but normally only last about two months. This time, I'm going to make it THREE MONTHS! :) Jan 10 - Apr 10, at least...

Namaste to Y'ALL!!!!!!!!

Bueno!!!
Ann

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are awesome and have 10,000 times more will power than me. Please share some of your favorite vegan eats w/ us!