Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pre-Hiatus

Before I begin my January through March first-quarter shopping hiatus, I had to break down and buy some stuff. I normally don't shop between Jan 1 and my Nashville trip in March. Until Nashville, NOTHING from here on out! I gotta save some cashola for the honky tonks on Broadway. Holla. (And possibly a belt or boot purchase from Nashville Cowboy on 2nd Ave). So here is my final loot of the quarter:


A) I ordered the Swenson practice manual. I had to borrow Kathy's during the Mysore class on Thursday. Definitely couldn't have gotten through the class without it (that is, without being severly annoying and asking Evan, "What do I do now??" every single pose).


B) While I fell in total love with the green peace sign covered Gaiam yoga mat, I have decided to retire it. I hate that thing!! It's all slippery and weird. That's what she said. Ew!!!! No, seriously, I'm going with the "suspiciously boring" Black Mat. I am going to be SOOOO SCARY walking into a random class next time I go to Chicago. HAH! I mean, BAM!! lol, Z.


C) I ordered a scanner to upload some old school pics. Watch out, Facebook friends!!! Also, I need it to scan some old family pictures of my Grandma's.
Def. rocking the L&B after the Thurs/Fri yoga challenge. I couldn't go today but it's on tomorrow, people! :)
Namaste!!
Ann

1 comment:

Z said...

You still need to keep the green mat. Think of it as your traveling yoga ninja disguise. Just roll that cute little green mat out in the away studio, lull everyone into a false sense of security and then... Bam! Just start throwing down the yoga smack.

Z