Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Water, please...I mean DMD

DMD = Diet Mt. Dew = Love

God, this blog is dry as a bone. Ew.

Okay, so here are the things I could blog about (obviously no plan exists here): Do another Ann's favorites/hates?? The weather?? Random updates/weekend plans??

F it. I'll do the updates!

Vegan Update
Goin' well, goin' well, y'all. I almost didn't even think about thinking about and breaking down and ordering a grilled cheese (extra cheese) and curly cheese fries with a side of cheese on the side at lunch today...and two bags of Nacho cheese Doritos...didn't think about it or plan it whatsoever. J/K. It's cool. Really, as long as Almond Joys don't rear their ugly coconutty heads in my totally vegan life, it's all good.

Job Update
Closing stinks...amongst other things. My PLR friends can hear my on this. Let's just say I can't wait til the big move to Floor 6 of the EOB, my old stompin' grounds. Thank you, BD, for the Renuzits. Seriouly.

Yoga Update
Yah, I skipped tonight! Sadness! I am sad but Belle has the flu. Lovely. Kurt came down with the flu on Sunday night and was on his deathbed on Monday all day. I thought both her and I were covered because we had the flu shots (remember the first few posts of my blog? anyone??? anyone???) but apparently I was wrong. My mom informed me that the flu shot only covers respiratory flu. WTF!!! So poor 'Trelle' keeps throwing up gatorade and saltines. :( Sadness! Too bad this sista is closing so I couldn't miss work tomorrow to save my life. Cheers to grandmas!

Yoga Mat Update
Oh yahhhhh. Got the new yoga mat ("The Black Mat"). It rocks but I swear it's laced with iron ore...or something reallyyyyy heavy. The thing weighs a freaking ton!! But that baby doesn't slip whatsoever!

Blackberry Update
Yah, I got a blackberry. That thing is worth it's weight in diamonds...and I mean expensive ones. I love the thing!!! It was only $100 and I needed a new phone anyway due to the extreme junkiness of my old phone from me dropping it 10,000 times.

Computer Update
LOVE the laptop but something is wrong with it. Absolutely despise with a passionate hate DELL now, so I will never in ten million zillion years order another one from dell.com or let anyone I know do this. I'm not upset the computer has an issue rendering it unusable for the most part. I mean, I'm not an unreasonable person and obviously, not every computer is perfect. However, I do expect a level of customer above the absolute worst in effing HISTORY when I threw down a grand for a laptop and it's only one day out of the box. Horrible experience. Beware, people, beware. I will write a post about this disaster from Satan's lair as soon as my new laptop arrives and I check it out.

Weather Update
This weather is, to say the least, hideous. The only thing I hate more than the weather is Dell (see above). I see it's supposed to be -17 BEFORE WINDCHILL on Thursday? That is awesome...nottttt! Glad, the husband and I are blowing this snowstand on 16 Feb for Jamaica, mon.

School Update
Many of you may know my strange obsession with school. This semester I decided to go cross-cultural. I'm taking an online international business MBA class and an in-class international accounting MAcc (Master of Accounting) class. Sucky because I won't be able to go to Shannon's Wednesday classes as much anymore. I'm already scared he hates me! Normally, I take Belle to dance at 6:00 pm, then hit Shannon's Ashtanga-style class next door at 6:30. Belle was off dance from mid-November until last Wednesday (extended break due to shows) so I only went about one time between those dates. Yikes! I'm sure Shannon thinks I don't like the class anymore but it's only because it's 1,000% out of my way if Belle isn't already going to dance at that time. (Aka - it's easy for me to sit home and be lazy if she doesn't have ballet).

Weekend Update
Trivia in Dixon. Thank god I have the king of trivia, Mr. Bill Howe, everyone (*applause*) on my team. It was a little leary for a second if he'd have to decline the meeting notice and we were starting to panic. Everyone really wants to see Bill frantically make the impressive list of every winning Superbowl team and affiliated coaches since the beginning of time again. I've really never seen anything like it but I think he should pimp out his trivia services to every trivia gathering in the greater "QC metropolitan (???)" area. Holla. ::cues "Jeopardy" theme:: Yeah, it took me a couple times to spell "Jeopardy" --- so?? ha. See why I need Bill!! (Still not sure if the spelling is correct, btw - ha!).

Sunday I'm going to the Rascal Flatts concerto in Des Moines. ::cuts "Jeopardy" then cues "Mayberry"::

"I miss Mayberry, sittin' on the porch drinkin' ice cold cherry.......coke...where everything is black & white...."

Peace, love and namaste to all!

Ann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I run out of blog ideas, I usually post nude pictures of myself. It helps that I was voted in the Top Ten of "World's Hottest Bloggers". Who knew Brad Pitt kept a blog?

Ann said...

Ha. Thanks Nick. I'll definitely keep this in mind!!

Ann :)