Monday, February 15, 2010

Holla!

So on Saturday night, we went out! Crazy, I know. RANDOMLY, this cat, Matt Mason, who I've seen play in my favorite town in the world, Nashville, came to play in a bar near our house IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Literally. I am so surprised he didn't want to play in town. I'm sure he was traumatized at the nowhereness of where he was playing. Haha. This bar was in the middle of nowhere compared to my house, which is literally in the middle of nowhere. lol. I think you get the point... Needless to say, I'm sure he was excited to get back to Nashville.

Anyway! So we and some friends went to have dinner there and watch Matt Mason. It was a great time!!! The husband I danced to our wedding song, Dixieland Delight and omfg they played ROCKY TOP. It was a close to Nashville as I've been since last March. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I GET A HOLLER AND A SWALLER?? 1...2...3...

I need to start planning my next Nashville trip STAT. I'm dyingggggg from withdrawl. Normally we always go in March for my birthday but I would love to go when it's warmer. Last year was a lil cold for this sista.

Had the greatest Valentine's Day hanging out with Kurt and sweet babe. :) Belle was at her grandparents house then at a birthday party so I day was very quiet and drama-free! Haha!

Hope Y'ALL had a great V-Day. I'll keep Y'ALL posted on Nashville!

Love,
Ann :)

Oh P.S. - the reason he was in the middle of nowhere was a guy who owns a Ford Dealership invited him to come play. I love this man. He is a genius. I hope he continues to do this!!!

No comments: