Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's WEDNESDAY!

You know what that means? High School Reunion is on tonight, people! On TV Land. Yes, I said TV Land. Yes, I am once again posting about t.v. LOL! 9:00 central, people. Watch it!

Seriously, I love this show. I can hear all of my high school friends, especially Mandy, Kate, Kate, Crystal, Crystal and Hairy saying (without being too impressed), "You would." It is soooo me. lol. But for real this show is awesome.

I am normally just bad at watching t.v., particularly these once a week type of shows. The ONLY show that I have ever watched religiously was Rock Star INXS. Lovvvvvvvved it. I still rock out to Pretty Vegas by JD Fortune once in awhile. In general, I just forget about my shows but considering I have nothing else going on right now with the little guy sleeping 18 hours per day, I am thanking God for t.v. and the fact I have about 18 more months until Barney the purple dino starts to rule my life AGAIN!

It's effing freezing out! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING. I cannot decide what is better - maternity leave in the summer or winter. Belle has a late May bday. So I spent that better part of that summer looking and feeling ew. At least this time I can wear pants and l/s shirts covered with sweaters instead of tank tops. But at least in the summer we could sit on the deck and soak up some sun and humidity. And go for walks. And get into the car without freezing our a$$es off. Ugh! Hmmm...so I'm still undecided.

K, so I need to roll out. I have to go to the mall to get some outfits for our big family picture on Friday. Fun, fun.

Mucho love!
Ann

No comments: