Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Letters

Today, this post shall be in the form of love letters. For no apparent reason other than I have little to nothing to blog about so a new "format" would be nice.

Dear Saturn on the Interstate,
Hello, dumb@$$. Do you really think you should tailgate then try to be faster than the Audilicious? Be ____ing serious.
Love,
Ann

Speaking of a$$e$, I cannot believe the time has come where my a$$ is the LEAST of my workout worries....
Dear Cellulite (a.k.a. extra 15 lbs),
I effing HATE YOU! You will be gone, I assure you. How about we make this easy on both of us and you just GO AWAY!!!!!
Love,
Ann

Dear Sweet Baby,
You were worth it. :)
Love,
Ann

Dear Mother-In-Law,
Thank you for watching my kids while I go to the gym :) I have TWO KIDS!?!? omg.
Love,
Ann

Dear People at the Gym,
The gym is much better during the day. Way less people.
Love,
Ann

Dear People at the Gym who make my protein shakes,
I love you.
Love,
Ann

Dear Scale at the Gym,
I don't love you. Whatsoever.
Love,
Ann

Dear New HP laptop,
I love you. You are awesome. I will never glance toward Kurt's beloved desktop computer again! I hate that damn thing (he loves it).
Love,
Ann

Dear Husband,
Thank you for the Valentine's flowers a couple days early! :) I'm sure it will be wayyyy past Valentine's Day when he finally reads this blog. lol.
Love,
Ann

Dear New Facebook,
Not a fan of you.
Love,
Ann

Dear Best Buy,
Thank you for selling the six seasons of Reba on dvd. I will be purchasing them SOON! lol.
Love,
Ann

Dear New Super Mario Bros. Wii Game,
You used to be cool. Now you annoy the hell out of me because Belle plays you constantly.
Love,
Ann

Dear Readers,
I realize this list is boring. But this really is what is going on in my life. I love being a stay at home mom! I could get used to this... hehe
Love,
Ann :)

2 comments:

Emilene said...

Being able to work out during the day is the best! I love a nice empty gym! Seriously, when I think about should I or shouldn't I go back to work, I always think "Ugh, if I worked, I'd have to workout at night. Blech". I'm going to be a housewife forever, I'm pretty sure. It's a good gig, eh?

Ann said...

Yes, it's a great gig!! :) I have already been thinking about how crappy it will be to work out at night after I go back to work! Ugh! I've noticed the gym is pretty empty on weekends, too? It was like a ghost town on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! What's up with that?