Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Owwwwwwww... And Daytime T.V.

Oh yeah, still L'ing and B'ing! It's awesome!

So, the little peanut and I have been hanging out watching daytime t.v. Normally, I'm not a big t.v. watcher but there's not a lot to do when you're home all day and it's 0 degrees outside! My mother-in-law comes to visit us a lot. Thank God she gets back from Mexico tomorrow!

All of that being said, I want you all to know that Reba is a pretty g.d. awesome show. He'll probably kill me for posting this, but I've noticed my husband watching it before and made fun of him. I will publicly apologize because truly the show is soooo hilarious! Seriously, watch it next time you are home sick. Lifetime Network, Baby! It's onl ike 3 hours straight in the mornings.

Occasionally, I can catch the greatest show in the world, Golden Girls! And one day there was a Brady Bunch marathon on t.v. To my horror, Belle was home from school that day and had never seen or heard of the Brady Bunch. We'll be buying the boxed sets very soon. Very, very soon. I already have all of the seasons of the Golden Girls, in case anyone cares.

I posted to my Facebook that Days of Our Lives has made about zero progress since the last time I was on maternity leave almost 9 years ago. I can't take the stress, people. I cannot effing believe Hope & Bo are once again BROKEN UP!

The reason I'm watching so much t.v. is because the sweet little baby sleeps most of the time so I'll admit to holding him 99.9% of the time. :)

Mucho love,
Ann :)

1 comment:

Emilene said...

Housewifing boredom is totally how I became a good cook. There's only so much TV you can watch in the long term housewifing business, so you start looking for challenges. A recipe that takes 2 hours from start to finish? Perfect. As Mario's Italisn grandmother always said, "It passa da time."