Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes, still...

limping, b!tching. Not kidding. Damn, my hamstrings are killing me. I'm now doing this cute little cross-country skiing number instead of walking. It's easier to drag my feet than pick them up. Maybe by the time E&K get back from India in 2 months, I'll be over it?

So, I moved just before Thanksgiving. I have ignored all boxes that are what I call "out of sight, out of mind" boxes. They are out of my sight and out of my mind, but there are in Kurt's sight. Ya know, Mr. Sleeping with the Enemy. Mainly because I used our basement as a dumping ground and graveyard for the boxes I am not sure what to do with the contents. Oops. I never go in the basement but he always does since his bathroom and clothes are down there. So, I'm going to TRY to unpack a box per day of these boxes I don't know what to do with. Today, I hit up a HUGE box that had been stuffed in the kitchen closet.

After Kurt got off work, we picked up my rizide from the dealership. Oh, how I love my car but seeing the shiny NEW Audi's in the parking lot absolutely kills me. I need to continue to rock out my current A4. It's awesome but the color is starting to annoy me, similar to every other car I've owned. I get annoyed with the color after a couple years. Maybe bored is the answer instead of annoyed?? Je ne sais pas!

Emilene gave me an idea to start cooking! I think this is a great idea. I haven't cooked since last July. lol. Seriously, the husb is a chef. But it wouldn't kill me to make something now that I'm home with Mr. No Sleep during the day! Hopefully this time, no injuries will occur. I'll avoid that damn cheese grater! Promise!!

Love,
Ann :)

No comments: