Sunday, February 7, 2010

Workin' It

So, I'm not talking about working out in a way that's all, "I'm skinny and cute and workin' it out! And I want to chat about it!" Ohhh h no...I'm talking about working out in a way that IS like, "OMFGGGGG, all of that Whitey's ice cream when I was pregnant = NOT WORTH IT." Not worth it! Soooo-o-o-o-o not worth it. *cries* No pics to be posted of the evidence. Ew.

Yah, yoga isn't going to cut it this time. I had to go back to weight training...which I dig but I dig yoga wayy more. For reals. I did miss the Peach Pear protein shakes from my gym, though.

Ew. I also started eating chicken again TEMPORARILY. EEEW. HATE IT! HATE IT! This will be short-lived.

So, this is a huge post of me b!Tching about something that is entirely my fault. :)

Some good things goin' on besides my lil bambino are: DIET POP, planning our Vegas trip, watching Belle play Super Mario on wii 24/7, the Reba show (see prior posts)*lol*, getting used to our awesome SLR camera that I never took the time to learn to use before now, my new HP arriving today *woot*, and loving my new rockin' makeup stash (see makeup blog - hopefully new post tonight).

So, all in all, life is good :)

Does anyone else have any good scoop? We're pretty boring around here. It looks like we might be snowed in tomorrow. Yay!

Mucho love~
Ann :)

2 comments:

Z said...

You still should come and abuse yourself at the Shala on Sunday. The audio worked pretty well, but I found myself slacking a bit. We going to see you back in Mark's class on Tuesdays?

Ann said...

Ohhh yeah. I will be there this Sunday. I didn't come this Sunday since I did a "legs day" on Saturday for the first time. It wasn't pretty. I thought I might collapse during Warrior I. lol.

Is the audio E&K? I hope so. If it's the Ashtanga dude from my dvd's, I may not be able to deal. He scares me/bores me.

I'll def be hitting Mark's class when I go back to work but maybe not until then since it's such a freakin' haul! But maybe I could arrange for someone else to take Belle to gymnastics on Tuesdays...hmmm... Oh wait...I have ANOTHER kid now. This is complicating my yoga schedule!