Thursday, December 4, 2008

::Cues Graduation March::


HEAR YE, HEAR YE! I am DONE with class for the semester!!! I'd like to say I'm graduatING but as you can in the picture, I totally already graduatED IN MAY (I am in the middle, to the right of my sista, Sister Joan)! Unfortunately, she wasn't too impressed when I go, "Thanks, Sista!!!" as she handed me my fake MBA. I swear I didn't mean anything by it...GOD!! ...I mean Jesu...I mean jeez!! (Dear Clarice: Just kidding! *smiles sweetly*)

But O.M.G. - I MISS SCHOOL ALREADY!! WAAAH!!! lol. As mentioned, I am semi-addicted to school. Today, Mandy told me I have a "school fetish" when I was whining to her about not wanting to take the final. LOL!!! She's probably right but that is just funny terminology!!

Now that school's out, I can focus on the finer things in life. "Like what?" you may ask, OR you may not ask...I don't know. You are apparently reading though, so I will tell you of my finer things. Such as: mi familia, prayer twisting (a.k.a. yoga), shopping, blogging, buying Diet Coke IN ADVANCE and setting up the tree (all in that order). Last year I set the tree up three weeks prior to T-giv and I wanted to kill it by Xmas SO this year I'm holding out. Maybe this weekend, maybe not. Who the H knows. All I know is Santa Claus is coming to town and bringing Miss Belle tickets to Disney World! :) She's gonna LOVE IT and we (Kurt) won't have 5,000 Barbie boxes to open like last year when Santa stopped by. Yay!

Mucho love and namaste to y'all. Loving you guys!
A.

P.S. Am I the only one that has all good intentions to shop for other people but then gets to the mall and ends up looking and/or buying for themselves and subsequently cramming everyone else's gift buying into the three days before Xmas??? 'K, just wondering!

No comments: