Monday, December 8, 2008

::cues Veronica's "Goodbye To You"::

"How could I have loved someone like the one I see in you??
I remember the good times baby now, and the bad times too...
These last few weeks of holding on,
The days are dull, and the nights are long...
Guess it's better to sayyyyy...
Goodbye to you!! Goodbye to youuuu! Goodbye to you!! Goodbye to you!!"

Goodbye (part of my) John Deere bonus!!!!!! Hello Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY SPECIAL THANKS to my lovely friend Keri (and partner in handbag O.C.D.) for bringing this honey from Europe! We decided every woman should have at least one piece of Louis Vuitton monogram canvas. Also, since it's my first LV (gasp!!), I had to go obnoxious. I was almost committed to the Speedy 30 when Keri informed me the 30 was actually designed for Audrey Hepburn as she wanted something large enough to carry flats, in case her feet starting hurting. Sold!!!! Anything carried by the lovely Audrey Hepburn is sheerly delightful in my book. OMFG!!!! I found a pic of her w/ her Speedy!
Of course everyone will think you're fake...but don't worry, Louis, my love - I'll know you're real! Muah!!!!!!!!


Happy Handbags to All!

A.

1 comment:

Trish said...

HA HA! Congratulations! I've been waiting to see where your bonus went!