Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! How adorable!

Alright, I'm officially DYING!!! I logged on to post a blog about how I'd have to skip Mark's class tonight. Dire straits, I know, dire straits. ::cues 'Walk of Life':: I hate to miss it! Grrrr. Here is why:

For those that don't know, I'm semi-obsessed with school. Like as in - I already have my MBA but continue to take MBA classes just because "it's fun." I'm also going for my Master of Accounting (for no apparent reason) and have only 3 classes to go. So anyway, my prof was being uber-irresponsible this semester!!! She only gave us SIXTEEN WEEKS to write the term paper that is due THIS THURSDAY!! Can you believe that? I am so annoyed, with her and her slacker ways!!! So, if I do not show to Mark's class, she and ONLY SHE is the one to blame! It truly has nothing to do with my procrastinating ways, mind you.

So I log in to blog it up, get distracted by Facebook (shocking) and find an absolute GOLDMINE of a blog pic for the day! My homepage showed my friend, Melanie Prince, was tagged in an old school album. She went to North Scott and graduated circa 1996. I love pics from back in the day, so I clicked on the album and RANDOMLY find this:


Who can name the third lil' tyke??? AWWWWW!! Hint: print out the pic and ask your yoga teacher. :) So super adorable! If he asks, it was Justin Levsen that posted it. Thanks, Justin!

Well, thanks to the term "dire straits" popping in to my head during ingenious paragraph #1, and the 80's pictures subsequently surfacing, I cannot get the awesomely awesome "Walk of Life" song out of my head. Oldie but goldie, oldie but goldie, people!! I can sooooo remember watching that video on MTV...probably around the time Mark was at tee-ball practice. SO, as an ode to ANYONE who has any idea what in the hell I'm talking about, HERE'S TO YOU:

Here comes johnny singing oldies, goldies!! Be-bop-a-lua, baby what I say. Here comes johnny singing I gotta woman, down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay! He got the action, he got the motion... Yeah, the boy can play. Dedication, devotion... Turning all the night time into the day. He do the song about the sweet lovin woman... He do the song about the knife... He do the walk............he do the walk of life.

I highly recommend clicking on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrjBddCTCmk I'm just sayin'...

Rock on, y'all.

A. :)

3 comments:

Shemeka Sumrall said...

that's hilarious, and cute. i love this! really!! girl i love that you blog too. handbags and shoes - ur my soulmate! smooches - shemeka

Ann said...

For anyone who has read this (Bueller??) please know that I re-priortized and lo and behold yoga was at the top!! Much higher than school! SHOCKING!

So I went to Mark's class :)

Ann said...

Love ya, Shemeka!!! This is totally our gig! We heart handbags and shoes! :)